Electrical Safety Training System (ESTS) for Non-Electrical Worker Canada and USA
Get Same Day Certified in Electrical Safety Training System (ESTS) for Non-Electrical Workers Canada and USA Training
Get the Electrical Safety Training System (ESTS) for Non-Electrical Workers online course from Danatec. Training is available for initial or re-certification, and you can take the class on your own time, with features that make learning fun every step of the way!
Our ESTS for Non-Electrical Workers course was developed for anybody who isn’t an electrical worker but has interactions with electrical systems and must understand rules and regulations. The overall course content was developed using industry accepted best practice standards. Learn everything you need to know about the hazards and regulations associated with electrical systems.
Danatec’s ESTS for Non-Electrical Workers online course is built in 9 modules to ensure that personnel are familiar with, and fully understand, all best practices and regulations involved with electrical systems.
- Understand the risks involved with electrical systems
- Learn damage prevention
- Understand industry standards
- Understand the requirements for electrical incident emergency response and incident reporting requirements,
- And more
Exam: A mark of 80% must be achieved to receive a certificate of completion. Participants can repeat the course a total of 3 attempts if passing mark not achieved. Upon successful completion students will be issued a training certificate valid for three (3) years. Certificates are non-transferable.
If you are looking for an endorsed course, for electrical workers please see our endorsed supervisor level training course.
Learners will find training content is comprehensive and detailed, using interactive elements to help the student learn the concepts of how to apply the training in the field. Training is delivered from a first-person perspective and focuses on worker and supervisor relations. Additional videos and a 3D Virtual Electrical Workplace are used to illustrate the concepts, and a defensible final exam.
Additional Course Features:
- Live support Monday to Friday, 7 am to 5 pm MST
- Interesting and engaging learning content created by industry experts
- Same day certification, begin your training in minutes
- Self-paced/Available 24/7
- Mobile/Tablet compatible
- Easily accessible—a stored record of training is available that can be shared if needed for auditing purposes or proof of certification
Looking for corporate pricing? Have a ESTS question? Speak to one of our safety experts, free of charge, email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 1-800-465-3366.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Electricity
- Standards and Regulations
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding the Risks
- Taking Precautions
- Reporting Incidents and
- Emergency Response
- Conclusion and Final Exam